Hogan Virtual Certification
Hogan’s Assessment Virtual Certification workshop qualifies professionals to administer our assessments. This course teaches the interpretation and application of Hogan’s three core personality-based assessments: HDS, HPI, MVPI. The certification will challenge and change the way you think about human nature, leadership and performance. Join us to find out why over two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies are Hogan Certified!
Hogan Virtual Certification
In this course:
- Learn how to interpret and apply 3 core Hogan Assessments: HPI, HDS & MVPI
- Review Hogan’s unique assessment philosophy and why it matters for proper assessment use
- Discuss the variety of potential assessment applications appropriate for each of the assessment instruments
- Review a general model for providing Hogan assessment-based feedback
Following certification, you will be able to:
- Interpret and apply Hogan’s 3 core instruments: HPI, HDS & MVPI
- Support proper application and use of the Hogan assessment tools in your organization or consulting practice
- Apply general profile analysis and feedback models designed for further practice and refinement
Certification Cancellation Fee
There are no refunds. If you cancel we will transfer your registration to a future workshop of your choice.
This certification is designed for:
- Learning and development professionals
- HR professionals
- Executive coaches
- I-O psychologists
- Internal and external consultants
- Talent management executives
- CHROs (Chief Human Resource Officers)
Hogan Assessments are used for:
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- Employee selection
- High-potential identification and development
- Succession planning
- Team development
- Organizational analysis
Agenda and Dates:
Week-Long Virtual Certification 4 Required Sessions
* Time of day varies depending on workshop date
TUES: 4 1/2 hours – Hogan Personality Inventory – HPI
WED: 4 1/2 hours – Hogan Development Survey – HDS
THURS: 4 1/2 hours – Motives, Values & Preferences Inventory – MVPI
FRIDAY: 4 1/2 hours – Coaching & Feedback
Price includes prework, materials, and post-work
U.S. Cost: $2,500 USD
2023 Virtual Certification:
Mar 7-10 (Pacific Time)
Mar 21-24 (Central Time)
Apr 11-14 (Central Time)
April 25-25 in NY (Eastern Time)
May 9-12 (Pacific Time)
May 16-19 (Central Time)
June 6-9 (Central Time)
June 27-28 (Eastern Time)
July 11-14 (Pacific Time)
July 25-28 (Central Time)
Aug 8-9 in NY (Eastern Time)
Aug 22-25 (Central Time)
Sept 12-15 (Central Time)
Sept 19-20 in Phoenix AZ (Mountain Time)
Advanced Feedback & Advanced Interpretation certification also available
You will receive the following benefits:
The Hogan Assessment Certification program has been approved for CE credits:
- HRCI: 16 (General) re-certification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR through the Human Resources Certification Institute
- SHRM: 16 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
- ICF: 20 Continuing Coaching Education Units as follows: ICF Core Competencies (6.75), Resource Development (13.25)
- APA: 20 CEUs
Receive copies of the Hogan Leadership Forecast Series of Reports, our premium leadership development product:
Describes results from the Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), which measures the “bright side” of personality; strengths that facilitate successful performance on the job.
Describes results from the Hogan Development Survey (HDS), which measures the “dark side” of personality; potential derailers that damage interpersonal relationships and interfere with career success.
Describes results from the Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI), which measures the “inside” of personality; values and drivers that powerfully influence organizational fit and leadership style.
Provides an individual development planning template and worksheet to consolidate assessment results and apply in job context.
Receive a personalized, 1:1 debrief of your Hogan results, facilitated by a Hogan expert before the workshop.
Hogan Personality Inventory
The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) describes normal, or bright-side personality – qualities that describe how we relate to others when we are at our best. Whether your goal is to find the right hire or develop stronger leaders, assessing normal personality gives you valuable insight into how people work, how they lead, and how successful they will be.
The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) describes the dark side of personality – qualities that emerge in times of increased strain and can disrupt relationships, damage reputations, and derail peoples’ chances of success. By assessing dark-side personality, you can recognize and mitigate performance risks before they become a problem.
Motives, Values & Preferences
The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) describes personality from the inside – the core goals, values, drivers, and interests that determine what we desire and strive to attain. By assessing values, you can understand what motivates candidates to succeed, and in what type of position, job, and environment they will be the most productive.