CUSTOM SURVEYS AND DESIGN
We can work with your experts or develop an assessment for you! Our staff of Industrial Psychologists and Statisticians work every day on creation and implementation of thoughtful assessments. And we can generate a paper survey or create the survey for online use!
Typical services include the who, what, when, where, how and why.
- Who should be asked questions – who has the best insight into the issue?
- What questions should be asked – what information do we need to obtain?
- When should this information be sought – what is the right timing?
- Where can we find people who can answer these questions? How can we get to the right people?
- How should those questions be asked? – Web, paper survey, interview?
- Why is this an important topic to study? What are the implications of the results?
HOGAN Leadership Forecast Series + Virtual Coaching Session $995: Details the implications of your personality and motivational profiles when you apply yourself to a leadership role.
HOGAN Career Report $40: Identifies how you / someone will act in various business circumstances, identifies strengths and shortcomings, and includes detailed tips to help manage your / their career.
HOGAN Compass Report $40: Identifies your / employees' core values, compares them with various occupations and cultures, and describes the type of environment in which you / they will be comfortable working and living.
HOGAN Candidate Summary $150: A self-guided interpretation of individual strengths, values and challenges. The report is a snapshot of interpersonal performance, organizational fit, and a primer for performance improvement and shifts in behavior.
Global Assessment Inventory $55: Measures 10 attributes crucial for successful adaptation when doing business across cultures.
At Performance Programs we are all about assessments!
Well-designed assessments can provide awareness, which can lead to well targeted actions that can improve performance. We are a versatile source for HR and talent management.