STATISTICAL RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
You have an online assessment; you have collected a large amount of data…. What next? There is very likely some hidden intelligence in the aggregate data and mining the data can reveal useful and interesting nuggets. Our staff of organizational psychologists, programmers and statisticians can help you identify what you can learn from your data.
Some examples of the types of analyses that could be performed are:
- Identifying competencies (across the entire data set of participants) that are at the extreme – highest/lowest, least-used/most-used. What does this subset of competencies tell us?
- Investigating whether relationships exist between a participant’s scores and his/her demographics (age group, gender, organizational level).
- Generating norms, and incorporating the norms in the report.
- Assessing the assessment – identify weak items, compute scale reliabilities and factor structures
- Analyzing comments submitted by users to tease out themes not adequately captured by the ratings.
HOGAN ASSESSMENT CERTIFICATION
~ Onsite & Virtual Hogan Assessment Certification available!
Contact us for details!
CLARK WILSON 360 CERTIFICATION WEBINARS
~Tuesday, September 21, 2021: 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
~Tuesday, October 12, 2021: 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
~Tuesday, November 16, 2021: 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
~Tuesday, December 14, 2021: 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
At Performance Programs we are all about assessments!
Well-designed assessments can provide awareness, which can lead to well targeted actions that can improve performance. We are a versatile source for HR and talent management.