HOGAN COMPASS REPORT
The Hogan Compass Report outlines the occupational significance of a person’s core values and provides effective career planning information. This values-driven report clarifies a person’s values, compares these values with various occupations and cultures, and describes the kind of people with whom the person will be comfortable to work and live.
HOGAN COMPASS REPORT FAQ’S
- Do I need to be Hogan certified to purchase the assessment? No
- How long does it take to complete the assessment? 15 minutes
- When can I access the report? Immediately
- Is feedback required? No
- How much does it cost? $40
- Can I purchase the assessment now? YES
COMPASS PROVIDES FEEDBACK ON 4 VALUE CLUSTERS:
Status Interests → Social Interests → Financial Interests → Decision-making Style
Peoples values influence their choice of jobs and careers. Shape their philosophy of live, their choice of friends and how they spend their spare time.
ASSESSMENT USED: MVPI
THREE WAYS TO PURCHASE HOGAN ASSESSMENTS!