HOGAN PERSONALITY ASSESSMENTS LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION
- PUBLIC CERTIFICATION in Boston, MA!
- ON-SITE CERTIFICATION save on travel expenses we come to your location!
- REFRESHER CERTIFICATION already attended our certification and just want a refresher!
Attend one of our certifications to find out why over two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies are Hogan Certified!
**If you have attended our Hogan workshop you can also join our Hogan Learning Community!
Hogan’s Level 1 Certification program has been approved for CE credits:
- HRCI: 16 (General) re-certification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR through the Human Resources Certification Institute
- SHRM: 16 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
HOGAN LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION
~ March 2019 in Boston, MA! Contact us for details!
~ Onsite Hogan Training also available !
CLARK WILSON 360 CERTIFICATION WEBINARS
∼ Tuesday February 26, 2019: 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
~ Tuesday March 19, 2019: 8:30 am – 10:30 am EST
Do I have to get certified more than once, for instance if I use a new report or move companies? No, once you have successfully completed the certification process, you are authorized to use our tools forever. Advanced certification training and refresher webinars are available for continuous learning.
THREE WAYS TO PURCHASE HOGAN ASSESSMENTS!
PURCHASE THESE ASSESSMENTS NOW!
1) Add to your cart. 2) You will receive an email with instructions to complete the assessment. 3) Your report will be available within minutes!
Compass Report $40: Identifies your / employees’ core values, compares them with various occupations and cultures, and describes the type of environment in which you / they will be comfortable working and living.
Candidate Summary $150: A self-guided interpretation of individual strengths, values, and challenges. The report is a snapshot of interpersonal performance, organizational fit, and a primer for performance improvement and shifts in behavior.
Manage Report $40: provides managers with effective techniques for managing employees based on their personality.
We have been a leading distributor & training provider of Hogan Assessments for over 20 years.
PPI chose Hogan instruments over many others because they meet our criteria for excellence in workplace assessment, including rigorous scientific standards and no adverse impact.