360 Survey of Client Relations (SCR)
The 360 Survey of Client Relations (SCR) measures the skills necessary to build strong client relationships. Effective representatives foster professional, mutually beneficial rapport with customers and other partners. A major aspect of this role is to understand all facets of a client’s business and anticipate and respond to their needs. To be successful in the position, a representative must be friendly, motivated and, ultimately, ready to address the demands and concerns of customers as they arise. The SCR supplies feedback on the unique skill set needed to consistently provide a positive client experience.
360 Client Relations Survey
Audience: Consultants, sales persons, and service & client representatives
Respondents: Self, Manager, Clients, and Associates
Questions: 55 questions, 3 open-ended
Reporting - Itneractive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Client Relations 360 Task Cycle®:
I. ESTABLISHING RAPPORT
II. IDENTIFYING CLIENT NEEDS
III. RESPONDING TO NEEDS
IV. GAINING ACCEPTANCE
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®