360 Advanced Management Practices (AMP)
The 360 Advanced Management Practices survey provides higher level managers with feedback about their management and strategic leadership skills. The AMP Task Cycle® assesses the vision of the senior level mid-manager, his or her ability to plan for the future, the skills needed to manage, motivate, and lead others, and the drive to achieve operational and strategic goals, as well as his or her impact on the team.
360 Advanced Management Practices Survey
Audience: Directors and functional managers
Respondents: Self, Manager, Peers, and Direct Reports
Questions: 67 questions, 3 open-ended
Reporting - Itneractive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Advanced Management Practices 360 Task Cycle®:
I. ENTREPRENEURIAL VISION
II. PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE
III. MAXIMIZING TALENT
V. DRIVING TOWARDS SUCCESS
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®