360 Leadership Competencies for Managers (LCM)
The 360 Leadership Competencies for Managers survey provides feedback on a manager’s leadership and management skills. Effective managers have a good balance of work-oriented and people-oriented skills that allow them to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization. The management role is enhanced by strong leadership skills. Effective leaders create ideas and prepare the organization for change. The LCM combines the skills essential to both the management and leadership roles into one survey.
360 Leadership Competencies for Managers Survey
Audience: First-line and middle managers
Respondents: Self, Supervisor, Peers, and Direct Reports
Questions: 59 questions, 3 open-ended
Reporting - Itneractive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Leadership Competencies for Managers 360 Task Cycle®:
I. ESTABLISHING THE PURPOSE
II. LAYING THE FOUNDATION
III. SUSTAINING THE EFFORT
V. DRIVING TOWARDS SUCCESS
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®