360 Survey of Management Practices (SMP)
The 360 Management Practices survey provides feedback on an individual’s core management skills. Successful managers have the skills necessary to clarify and achieve operating goals while maintaining a quality work environment. The SMP primarily measures facilitation, direction and communication skills of the new or front-line supervisor. Effective individuals in this role create a day-to-day strategy to meet organizational goals. The Survey of Management Practices assists in developing, strengthening and enhancing these essential management skills.
360 Management Practices Survey
Audience: Managers and supervisors at all levels
Respondents: Self, Manager, Peers, and Direct Reports
Questions: 71 questions, 3 open-ended (145-question version available)
Reporting - Itneractive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Management Practices 360 Task Cycle®:
I. MAKING GOALS CLEAR AND IMPORTANT
II. PLANNING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING
III. FACILITATING THE WORK OF OTHERS
IV. PROVIDING FEEDBACK
V. EXERCISING POSITIVE CONTROL
VI. REINFORCING GOOD PERFORMANCE
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®