360 Executive Leadership Survey
The 360 Executive Leadership Survey provides feedback on a leader’s executive competencies and emotional intelligence. A leader’s primary role is to achieve business targets and operational objectives. Executive level leadership includes having a thorough knowledge of the marketplace, and a compelling vision for the organization. This survey further provides feedback on emotional intelligence, which measures the ability to manage one’s emotions and relationships. An understanding of emotional intelligence can directly benefit performance on a personal and organizational level. The ELS measures the strategic and personal skills that lead to success.
Audience: CEO, president, vice president, senior managers, board of directors
Respondents: Self, Manager, Peers, and Direct Reports
Questions: 69 questions, 3 open-ended
Reporting - Interactive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Executive Leadership 360 Task Cycle®:
I. SETTING DIRECTION
II. EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE
III. EXECUTIVE IMPLEMENTATION
VI. ACKNOWLEDGING CONTRIBUTIONS
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®