360 Leadership EQ (LEQ)
The 360 Leadership EQ survey provides feedback on leadership competencies and emotional intelligence. A leader’s primary responsibilities are to grow the business and achieve operational objectives. To achieve these goals, leaders in this role foster a high quality of working life in the organization and motivate their employees to be productive and loyal. This survey also provides feedback on emotional intelligence, which measures the ability to manage one’s emotions and relationships. An understanding of emotional intelligence can directly benefit performance on a personal and organizational level. The LEQ measures the strategic and personal skills that lead to organizational success.
360 Leadership EQ
Audience: Any professional responsible for initiating and leading change.
Respondents: Self, Manager, Peers, Direct Reports
Questions: 59 questions, 3 open-ended
Reporting - Interactive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Leadership EQ 360 Task Cycle®:
I. SETTING DIRECTION
II. STRATEGIC PLANNING
V. DRIVING FOR RESULTS
VI. ACKNOWLEDGING CONTRIBUTIONS
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®