Hogan EQ Report
The Hogan EQ Report assesses emotional intelligence, the ability to identify and manage your own and others’ emotions. Based on the Hogan Personality Inventory and Hogan Development Survey, the easy-to-understand report provides an overall EQ score, as well as scores and feedback for six emotional competencies. The report also includes a summary of likely behaviors, score pros and cons, and discussion points.
Hogan EQ Overview
- Purpose: Development, assess a candidate’s soft skills
- Assessments: HPI, HDS
- Audience: Executives, Managers, Individual Contributors
- Assessment Time: 25-30 minutes
- When can I access the report?: Immediately
- Can I purchase the assessment now?: YES
- Features: Score Graphs, Score Interpretation, Individual Debrief Materials
PPI is the Authorized Distributor for Hogan Sales and Support for New England. We have been a leading distributor & training provider of Hogan Assessments for over 20 years.
PPI chose Hogan instruments over many others because they meet our criteria for excellence in workplace assessment, including rigorous scientific standards and no adverse impact.