Hogan Learning Community offered by PPI
Exclusively for our Hogan Certified Clients! Looking for a way to update or keep your skills sharp? Join one of our Learning Communities.
Purpose: Provide a set of practitioner learning communities after certification, to reinforce and expand knowledge and application of the Hogan assessment tools in talent management processes.
What does the Hogan Learning Community do?
- Each group meets every other week for 45-60 minutes to review and discuss participant-provided anonymized profiles.
- We keep the number of attendees small to encourage participation and allow for the richest discussion.
- No need to attend every session, drop in whenever, and feel free to submit a profile of your own.
- Provide the opportunity to practice interpreting, explaining, and debriefing MVPI, HPI, and HDS assessment reports to build confidence and competence when reviewing results with clients.
- Utilize flash reports with a variety of scales and sub-scale scores, interest levels, motivations, personality constructs and combinations to build interpretation expertise.
- Build an awareness of the products and services offered by Performance Programs Inc.
- Identify a series of topics to building expertise in mastering the scales, processes for administrating, reporting options, pricing, positioning in talent management structures (e.g., selection, talent and leadership development, succession).
- Provide tips and techniques for using the tools for building a coaching practice.
- Record and make the recordings available for viewing, refreshing and building skills.
The Bright Side of Personality, the HPI describes our usual tendencies, the normal or bright-side personality – qualities that describe how we relate to others when we are at our best. Whether your goal is to find the right hire or develop stronger leaders, assessing normal personality gives you valuable insight into how people work, how they lead, and how successful they will be.
The Dark Side of Personality, the HDS measures a person’s tendencies when under stress. The HDS identifies the dark-side personality – qualities that emerge in times of increased strain and can disrupt relationships, damage reputations, and derail peoples’ chances of success. By assessing dark-side personality, you can recognize and mitigate performance risks before they become a problem.
The Inside of Personality, the MVPI describes how a person is fueled or energized – the core goals, values, drivers, and interests that determine what we desire and strive to attain. By assessing values, you can understand what motivates candidates to succeed, and in what type of position, job, and environment they will be the most productive. Values impact every aspect of peoples’ careers. The MVPI helps us understand what motivates people to succeed and in what type of position, job, and environment they will be the most productive, making it a powerful tool that can be used throughout the employee lifecycle.
Exclusively for our Hogan Certified Clients!
Looking for a way to update or keep your skills sharp? Join one of our Learning Communities.