360 Survey of Coaching Practices (SCP)
The 360 Coaching Practices survey measures the coaching skills of a manager. A strong coach instructs employees in basic operational skills and follows through to ensure that they are learning and performing well. Success in this position requires a thorough understanding of the organization and its people, and a commitment to coaching and mentoring. Managers in this role help others succeed in their careers by monitoring performance and providing constructive feedback. The SCP provides feedback on the competencies necessary to enhance the performance and growth of others through effective coaching.
360 Coaching Practices Survey
Audience: Managers and supervisors
Respondents: Self, Manager, Peers, and Direct Reports
Questions: 77 questions, 3 open-ended
Reporting - Itneractive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Client Relations 360 Task Cycle®:
I. ESTABLISHING THE PURPOSE
II. LAYING THE FOUNDATION
III. SUSTAINING THE EFFORT
V. MONITORING AND ADJUSTING
VI. ACKNOWLEDGING PROGRESS
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®