Technical Professional Survey (TPS)
The 360 Technical Professional survey provides feedback on skills essential for success as a technical/professional contributor. High performance on these competencies identifies an employee who effectively uses their expertise and experience in their role. Technical/professional contributors are considered to be specialists with in-depth knowledge in their field. These individuals model quality performance and consistently make significant contributions. The TPS measures how well these individuals utilize their unique skill set to impact the organization.
360 Technical Professional Survey
Audience: Non-supervisory staff or the technical or professional leader
Respondents: Self, Manager, Peers, and Internal Clients
Questions: 48 questions, 3 open-ended
Reporting - Itneractive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Technical Profession 360 Task Cycle®:
I. GOAL ORIENTATION
II. PLANNING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING
III. TEAM LEADERSHIP
V. DRIVING TOWARDS RESULTS
VI. RECOGNITION OF OTHERS
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®