360 Leadership Practices Survey (SLP)
The 360 Leadership Practices survey provides feedback on a leaders ability to initiate and manage change. To be successful, leaders in this role must contribute to an organization’s sustained business growth. Leaders should be effective in gaining support and buy-in for new ideas, and are also responsible for bringing positive change to those with whom they work. The SLP measures the leadership competencies that are vital to personal and professional growth and the success of the organization.
360 Leadership Practices
Audience: Any professional responsible for initiating and leading change.
Respondents: Self, Manager, Peers, Direct Reports
Questions: 85 questions, 3 open-ended
Reporting - Interactive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Leadership Practices 360 Task Cycle®:
I. ENTREPRENEURIAL VISION
II. GAINING COMMITMENT
III. EXECUTIVE IMPLEMENTATION
IV. MONITORING PERSONAL IMPACT
VI. RECOGNIZING PERFORMANCE
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®