Leadership Resilience Survey (LRS)
Leadership Resilience Survey (LRS) provides a quick pulse on how an individual is functioning during challenging times and times of change. Resilient leaders are able to maintain a good balance and adapt during times of uncertainty. They have the skills necessary to clarify and achieve operating goals while maintaining a quality work environment. In addition, there are open to feedback from others and maintain composure in times of ambiguity, while continuing to make timely decisions.
Application: Leadership / Management development
Audience: Any Leader or Manager
Respondents: Self, Supervisor, Peers and Direct Reports
Questions: 16 questions, 1 open-ended
Reporting - Interactive Web Reporting also available
- Review summary level data and click on a data point to drill down to the score details.
- Easily turn rater groups on and off to focus or compare specific sets of data.
- Toggle between Raw and Centile Scores, while some graphs also allow you to sort Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest, or by Competency order.
- Year over Year comparison with current and previous scores
- PDF reports are full color with stunning visual displays of 360 survey data.
The Leadership Resilience Survey (LRS) Task Cycle®:
I. SETTING DIRECTION
III. DECISIVENESS FOLLOW THROUGH
Task Cycle® name & image are registered trademarks of TruScore®